The CL500 series panic access kit is a coded front plate only with extra long spindle to work with most single point panic pads. We do not sell the panic kits.
- Product information click
- Internal doors and external doors
- Lever handle lock for doors hung on the left or right
- Available in stainless steel
- Use in offices / schools / warehouses / hospitals / care homes / nurseries / hotels / leisure facilities / the home
Code Free access option on the keypad
In Code Free mode the outside lever will retract the latchbolt without using a code. This option is ideal for day to day use when punching in a code is not necessary e.g. external doors in a school with high traffic.
This is an example of what a panic pad looks like; we provide the keypad plate only, supplied with an extra long spindle to work with most exit devices with 8mm square followers.
Supplied with a random code commencing with the ‘C’ clear button. To change the code after fitting, the lock must first be removed from the door. The code is non sequential, that is the code can be entered in any order e.g. 1234 can be 4321 or 1342 or whatever is the most convenient sequence. With the 11 buttons a total of 2,047 different codes are available, any of which may be entered in any order.
* CL500/505 does not require a separate installation template. Please use the neoprene seal that comes with the product. Download instructions opposite for full installation guide.
Body Material: Zinc Alloy
Codes: 8,191 non sequential codes available
Code free option: CL505
Code change method: Requires removal of lock from door
Code in / code out: No
Code storage: Single code
Door thickness: 35mm – 65mm (1 3/8″ – 2 1/2″)
Non handed: Lock will fit doors hung on the left or right
Spindle type: N/A
Suitable for: Internal and external use
Type: Mortice latch