- ConditionsAll goods are sold subject to the following conditions which shall apply to the exclusion of any conditions of order or purchase of the customer. No amendment, alteration or attempt to override these conditions
shall be binding on Euro Architectural Hardware Limited (“the Company”) unless confirmed in writing by a director of the company.
- PriceThe price for the goods shall be the manufacturers ruling price (less any agreed discount) in force on the date when the goods are despatched to the customer. All prices are exclusive of VAT.
- DeliveryDelivery dates are approximate only and delivery will be arranged as soon as practicable. Orders remain valid and binding notwithstanding delay in delivery. The Company will not be liable for any delay in delivery or failure to deliver due to any cause beyond the company’s reasonable control.
- PaymentSubject to credit being approved and unless otherwise expressly agreed accounts are due for payment not later than the end of the month following the month of despatch; otherwise payment must be received by the company before delivery. Where deliveries are spread over a period each consignment will be invoiced as despatched and each month’s invoice will be treated as a separate account and payable accordingly. Failure to pay for any goods or for any delivery or instalment shall entitle the company to suspend further deliveries on the same order and on any other order from the customer without prejudice to any other right the company may have until payment or satisfactory security for payment has been provided. Interest will be chargeable daily on overdue balances.
All risk in goods pass to the customer when the goods are delivered at the customer’s premises.
- TitleThe title to all goods shall remain with the company and shall not pass to the customer until the whole purchase price therefore has been paid.
- CarriageCarriage is paid on deliveries with a net invoice value over £150.00 to destinations on the Great
Britain mainland except in respect of items which are bulky or heavy in which event carriage is charged. For delivery costs to Republic of Ireland, Highlands, etc, please contact the office as charges vary. Delivery will be by transport of the company’s choice. Where goods are lost or damaged in transit, the customer must notify the company on the day of the delivery so as to enable the company to process any applicable claim with the carrier.
The company reserves the right to levy a handling charge for supplying special goods not listed in
our catalogue. Cancellation of orders for these items will not be allowed under any circumstances and if the customer does not accept delivery then the company will charge the customer as if the goods had been delivered.
8. Non-catalogue items
The company reserves the right to alter the specifications of any goods listed.
10. Telephone orders
To avoid duplication confirmation of telephone orders must be clearly marked ‘Confirmation only.
As the company operates as a wholesaler, we adhere to the faulty returns policies of the various manufacturers of the goods that we supply. Should any product fail, please contact the company where our staff will advise the returns procedure relative to the item in question. Goods should not be returned back to the company without prior consultation with our sales team.
Customers will need to provide details of the item reported as faulty together with the original order number or invoice number. Customers will also be asked to provide as much information as to the problem with the item. For example, if a door closer is leaking oil or not holding open the door.
Subject as aforesaid the company shall not in any circumstances be liable for any damages, compensation, costs, expenses, losses or other liability whether direct or consequential and any other remedy which would otherwise be available in law is hereby excluded to the extent that such exclusion is prohibited by any rule of law.