The CL4000GD is a medium duty electronic patch door lock. The outside lever turns freely without operating the latchbolt. When a valid code is entered and the blue LED lights, the lever will retract the latchbolt. When the door closes the spring latch will automatically lock the door.
The CL4000GD is a medium duty electronic patch door lock. The outside lever turns freely without operating the latchbolt. When a valid code is entered and the blue LED lights, the lever will retract the latchbolt. When the door closes the spring latch will automatically lock the door. The key will open the door for management functions. The key may be used to set the lock into Code Free mode so that anyone can open the door without using a code. Code Free mode can also be programmed at the keypad using the Master Code.
- Glass Doors
- Product information click me
- Mortice Latch
- Fits existing ‘Rondo’type glass door prep
- Over 140,000 operations from 4 x ‘N’ cells (supplied)
- Tamper time out feature plus low battery warning
- Lever handle supplied as either right (RH) or left hand (LH)
- Suitable for in-swinging doors only
- Use in offices / schools / warehouses / hospitals / care homes / nurseries / hotels / leisure facilities / the home
The lock can store up to 80 different User Codes. Codes may be 4, 5 or 6 digits long. Programming is via the keypad, using the Master Code. The lock has fitted as standard two alarm release terminals.
- REM1 is used to open the lock from a reception desk button or answer phone.
- REM2 can be linked to an alarm system which, when activated by a momentary contact, will release the door for 30 minutes. This allows emergency personnel to enter the room to rapidly check that no one has been overlooked.
PATCH STRIKE BOX
As standard the CL4000GD is supplied with a flat strike plate for fitting to solid door frames. When fitting to a glass door with a glass side panel you will need to buy the patch strike box.
Body Material: Zinc Alloy
Buttons: Individual, stainless steel
Classroom function: Yes
Door thickness: 8mm – 15mm (5/16″ – 10/16″)
Finish: Brushed steel
Handed: Left or right hand available
Keying alike: Locks can be supplied as keyed alike on request
Keypad: 2 x 5
Key override: Yes
Power: 4 x ‘N’ cells
Spindle type: 8mm (5/16″) spring loaded spindle
Storeroom function: Yes
Suitable for: Internal use
Left Hand, Right Hand