The CL200 is a light duty surface deadbolt. The bolt slides on the inside surface of the door to lock or unlock. The bolt is moved manually be means of the outside knob after the code is entered, and freely by the inside knob at all times.
- Product information click me
- Mechanical Codelock
- Light duty surface deadbolt
- Hexagonal bevelled handle and lock case
- Available in stainless steel
- Key override option available – CL200KEY
- Use in offices / schools / warehouses / hospitals / care homes / nurseries / hotels / leisure facilities / the home
The CL200 mechanical locks are supplied with a random code commencing with the ‘C’ clear button. To change the code after fitting, the lock must first be removed from the door. The code is non sequential, that is the code can be entered in any order e.g. 1234 can be 4321 or 1342 or whatever is the most convenient sequence. With the 13 buttons a total of 8,191 different codes are available, any of which may be entered in any order.
* CL200 Surface Deadbolt does not require a separate installation template. Please use the neoprene seal that comes with the product. Download instructions opposite for full installation guide.
Body Material: Zinc Alloy
Codes: 8,191 non sequential codes available
Code free option: N/A
Code change method: Requires removal of lock from door
Code in / code out: No
Code storage: Single code
Door thickness: 35mm – 65mm (1 3/8″ – 2 1/2″)
Non handed: Lock will fit doors hung on the left or right
Spindle type: Flat spring loaded spindle
Suitable for: Internal and external use
Type: Surface deadbolt