The CL4020 is a euro profile mortice sash lock with deadbolt and latchbolt. Complete with double cylinder to control the deadbolt and to retract the latchbolt. With the deadbolt locked it denies access to a code user. The key can be used to open doors for management functions such as security and cleaning. The split follower enables the inside lever to retract the deadbolt and latch to prevent accidental lock in when the deadbolt is thrown.
- Mortice Lock with deadbolt and latchbolt
- Product information click me
- Lever handle lock for doors hung on the left or right
- Over 200,000 operations from 4 x AA cells (supplied)
- Tamper alarm and low battery warning
- Connectiond for remote release
- Alarm release included
- Internal and external applications
- Suited for residential commercial and non-comercial
The lock can store up to 80 different User Codes. Codes may be 4, 5 or 6 digits long. Programming is via the keypad, using the Master Code.
The lock has fitted as standard two alarm release terminals.
- REM1 is used to open the lock from a reception desk button or answer phone.
- REM2 can be linked to an alarm system which, when activated by a momentary contact, will release the door for 30 minutes. This allows emergency personnel to enter the room to rapidly check that no one has been overlooked.
Body Material: Zinc Alloy
Buttons: Individual, stainless steel
Classroom function: Yes
Door thickness: 35mm – 65mm (1 3/8″ – 2 1/2″)
Finish: Stainless steel, polished brass
Keying alike: Locks can be supplied as keyed alike on request
Keypad: 2 x 5
Key override: Yes
Non handed: Lock will fit doors hung on the left or right
Power: 4 x AA cells
Spindle type: 8mm (5/16″) spring loaded spindle
Storeroom function: Yes
Suitable for: Internal and external use
Type: Full mortice lock with safety feature