The CE4F-E is a flexible electromagnetic door closer offering both hold open and free-swing functionality in one stylish unit.
Easy door opening is guaranteed with electromagnetic door closers. They are ideal for high traffic applications or where doors are frequently used by children, the elderly or the less able.
To comply with BS EN 1155 standards, UNION’s CE4F-E closers are connected to the building’s fire or smoke alarm system. When activated, this allows the closer to re-engage and shut the door to prevent fire and smoke from spreading.
- Hold open or swing free in one unit
- Fixed power size 4
- Suitable for fitting in figure 1 and figure 66, without affecting the power size
- British manufactured
- Detachable loop, enabling electrics and installation to be completed separately
- Increased loop length for flexibility when installing
- Efficient cam and roller mechanism for ease of use
- Maximum door width 1100mm
- Maximum door weight 80kg
- Adjustable closing speed
- Adjustable latching speed
- Angle of opening 170°
- 24v DC power supply required
- Satin stainless steel
- CE marked to BS EN 1155
- Certifire tested to FD120 for timber doors
- Certifire tested to FD240 for insulated steel fire doors
- 2 year guarantee
- UNION CE4F CATALOGUE