The Briton 2100 Series of door controls has been created to offer a comprehensive package of solutions to suit any door closing application.
This combination of engineering quality and good looks creates a truly versatile architectural solution for any severe or heavy duty
- Cast iron (2130) or cast aluminium body (2110/2120) providing high levels of durability and long life performance
- Hardened steel rack & pinion mechanism with needle roller bearings for exceptionally smooth and efficient operation and high levels of durability
- Silicon chrome alloy steel springs for superior strength and reliability.
- High quality hydraulic fluid with built-in temperature compensation ensures reliable performance without the need for seasonal adjustment
- Pre-assembled arm and bracket simplifies assembly, increasing speed and accuracy of installation
- Quick release arm allows the closer to be disconnected and reconnected without altering the arm geometry. It also allows the bracket to be fixed without being under tension from the closer
- Unique self-adhesive ‘Accufit’ installation template and mounting plate with dowel fixings to position the closer body ensures a quick, simple and accurate installation.
- 3 all over cover options conceal all fixings and adjustment screws to prevent tampering
- Cover options in a range of architectural finishes with matching armset
- Bracket and armset suitable for mounting in Fig.1, Fig.61 and Fig.66 as standard (projecting armset variants)
- CE marked to EN1155 for electromagnetic variants
- Fire tested to EN1634 on timber doors to achieve a 2 hour fire rating, and 4 hours for metal doors (I hr when used with Classic cover) .
- 10 years
- Available in a wide range of finishes, all with matching arms and brackets/track. Finishes include sprayed finishes and solid metallic finishes.
- Powder coated coloured finishes to match the Normbau colour range are available to order for 2130BD.C only