A heavy duty electronic tubular mortice latch back to back providing coded access in both directions. Independent keypad plates on both sides to provide coded access in both directions.
- Moritce latch back to back
- product information click me
- Allows up to 80 User Codes
- Allows up to 10 one-time User Codes to be entered
- PVD weather resistant, low maintenence finish
- Brushed Steel and Polished Brass finish
- Over 200,000 operations from 4 x AA cells (provided)
- Tamper alarm and low battery warning
- Connections for remote release by reception desk button
- Alarm release included
- Code Free entry
- Lever handle lock for doors hung on the left or right
- Use in offices / schools / warehouses / hospitals / care homes / nurseries / hotels / leisure facilities / the home
The outside lever turns freely without operating the latchbolt. When a valid code is entered and the blue LED lights, the lever will retract the latchbolt. When the door closes the spring latch will automatically lock the door. The key will open the door for management functions. The key may be used to set the lock into Code Free mode so that anyone can open the door without using a code. Code Free Mode can also be programmed at the keypad using the Master Code.The lock can store up to 80 different User Codes. Codes may be 4, 5 or 6 digits long.Programming is via the keypad, using the Master Code. The lock has fitted as standard two alarm release terminals.
- REM1 is used to open the lock from a reception desk button or answer phone.
- REM2 can be linked to an alarm system which, when activated by a momentary contact, will release the door for 30 minutes. This allows emergency personnel to enter the room to rapidly check that no one has been overlooked.
Please Note: Batteries are housed in the front of each keypad. The CL5010 back to back is not recommended for external use.
Body Material: Zinc Alloy
Buttons: Individual, stainless steel
Classroom function: Yes
Door thickness: 35mm – 65mm (1 3/8″ – 2 1/2″)
Finish: Brushed steel, polished brass
Keying alike: Locks can be supplied as keyed alike on request
Keypad: 3 x 4
Key override: Yes
Non handed: Lock will fit doors hung on the left or right
Power: 4 x AA cells
Spindle type: 8mm (5/16″) spring loaded spindle
Storeroom function: Yes
Suitable for: Internal use
Type: Tubular mortice latch
Audit Trail: No
PC Programming: No